TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the section of the MFLEURS websites www.mfleursandco.com and www.mfleursmtl.com (the “MFLEURS Online Boutique/s” or the “Site/s”) from which you can purchase MFLEURS branded products and co-branded gifting add-ons. The Product/s sold on the MFLEURS Online Boutique/s will be provided to you by MFLEURS MTL. MFLEURS MTL is a company constituted under the laws of Canada. Our registered address is 9260 Henri-Bourassa West, Montreal, Quebec H4S 1L5 .
For any questions relating to the use of the Site/s, an order from the Site/s (“Order”) or MFLEURS please contact Our Client Service team which can be reached from Monday – Friday from 10am – 6pm ET on the number +1(514) 334-7405. This service can also be accessed on the MFLEURS Online Boutique/s or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms supersede the Legal Statement (that applies generally to all MFLEURS websites) with regard to any matter related to the MFLEURS Online Boutique/s. However, the Legal Statement may supplement any aspect that is not covered in these Terms, with necessary adaptations and to the extent permitted by law.
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) are the terms and conditions upon which MFLEURS & CO (“we/us”) make this websites www.mfleursandco.com and www.mfleursmtl.com site/s (the “MFLEURS & CO Service”) available to you and any of our services which are accessible on or via the websites www.mfleursandco.com and www.mfleursmtl.com site/s (the “MFLEURS & CO Service”).
- Orders / Payment
- MFLEURS & CO / MFLEURS MTL
- Customer Contact Centre
- Terms and Conditions
- All products as depicted on this website (as may be varied from time to time) are available at all MFLEURS affiliated franchises.
- Certain local delivery flower and plant products may be delivered in bud to ensure longer life.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full for that product no later than 30 days after the intended delivery/collection date.
- Products may be delivered as soon as next day for local Montreal and surrounding areas unless other delivery date or service is selected.
- Selected products are not available for same day delivery or other special delivery services. Further information regarding product availability and delivery options will be presented when placing your order.
- We guarantee the freshness of your fresh flowers for 3 days for local deliveries from the date of delivery/collection. The exceptions to this are our summer and spring ranges which are guaranteed for a minimum period of 3 days.
- Prices listed within the MFLEURS & CO service are valid for a maximum of 14 days of submitting your order.
- Except where stated product prices exclude MFLEURS & CO delivery.
- A processing fee will be applied to orders when using the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress
- Please note that from time to time, product and delivery prices on www.MFLEURSANDCO.com and www.MFLEURSMTL.com may vary to those offered in a MFLEURS & CO boutique or via the telephone ordering line.
Orders / Payment
- You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate delivery address, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
- We accept payment by all major credit and/or debit cards (Visa / Master Card / Amercan Express).
- By clicking on the ‘Pay Now’ button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the MFLEURS & CO and MFLEURS MTL site/s.
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
- We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
- Except where stated, Standard Delivery is next day, delivery fees will be applicable within the Montreal, Laval and surrounding areas, but please note, that at certain times of the year these prices can vary. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to locally by MFLEURS MTL you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible upon receipt of your order.
- Selected products are not available for delivery to certain areas – where possible we will advise you of these restrictions before you place your order.
- To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate landmarks of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- Certain products will be delivered during a delivery period, providing delivery within a time frame around your preferred delivery date – you will be advised of this at the time of placing your order.
- In the case of delivery to certain locations, where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations, the signature of any person authorized to accept delivery on behalf of the organization shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient. Hospitals, airports or ships – please contact the MFLEURS & CO Customer Contact Centre.
- Please be aware that the carrier will deliver the goods to the address provided in good faith and we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient is no longer at that address and the receiver refuses or fails to return the items(s).
- Please note that where the carrier is unable to find someone to accept delivery, or make contact and re-arrange delivery. If the recipient fails to make contact in good time we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery to that or an alternative address..
- Please note that if you order a number of items for shipment/delivery to the same address, they may be dispatched separately and we cannot guarantee delivery on the same day.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to perform in our obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
- If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so, by emailing: email@example.com . Please give 72 hours’ notice before the requested delivery date.
- In case of cancelation of the order (within the 72 hrs period) the store is happy to provide you with a credit note valid for 6 months – No cash refund is permitted. With the exception of large orders which require a non-refundable deposit.
MFLEURS & CO Customer Contact Centre
- In the event that you are not satisfied with the MFLEURS & CO service any complaints should be addressed in the first instance to: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or By Phone: (514) 334-7405
- Our Customer Service Contact Centre is available from 10:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Because of the perishable nature of most products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
- Complaints policy: In the event of any complaint please contact us and we’ll do all we can to put the situation right.
- Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the www.mfleursandco.com and www.mfleursmtl.com site/s and/or the MFLEURS & CO service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the said site/s and/or the MFLEURS & CO service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the www.mfleursandco.com and www.mfleursmtl.com site/s and/or the MFLEURS & CO service impossible or impractical.
- MFLEURS & CO understands that it is under a legal duty to supply goods that are in accordance with the contract.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the www.mfleursandco.com and www.mfleursmtl.com site/s and/or the MFLEURS & CO service from time to time. We will post any changes on the www.mfleursandco.com and www.mfleursmtl.com site/s and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the MFLEURS & CO service or www.mfleursandco.com and www.mfleursmtl.com site/s. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the www.mfleursandco.com and www.mfleursmtl.com site/s and/or the MFLEURS & CO services for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the www.mfleursandco.com and www.mfleursmtl.com site/s, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- All other rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by MFLEURS & CO. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of MFLEURS & CO you may not modify, distribute or repost something on this website for any reason.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mfleursmtl/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mfleursmtl/?hl=en
- Posting on MFLEURS & CO Social Media Sites or Blog
- By posting to an MFLEURS & CO social media site, you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to or otherwise upload.
- You agree that everything you post shall be truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith and that you have the right to post such content.
- You agree not to post any of the following:
- False, misleading or deceptive comments.
- Materials that contain confidential material or violate a third party’s right of privacy
- Any photos or comments that include or depict profanity, pornography, threats, hate speech, incite violence, personal attacks, illegal statements or unsafe practices
- Content attempting to impersonate someone else including, but not limited to, customers, clients, MFLEURS & CO employees, member florists, suppliers, partners or other community members.
- Unauthorized commercial communications (spam).
- Viruses or other malicious codes
- By posting to an MFLEURS & CO social media site, you agree to be respectful to other community members as well as MFLEURS & CO community management team.
- Be smart about protecting yourself, your privacy and the privacy of others. What you publish is widely accessible and may be around for a long time, so carefully consider what you post.
- Do not post personal or sensitive information about yourself or others, including bank account information, information that may be used to locate yourself or another, or information which could otherwise be deemed to constitute an invasion of another’s privacy.
Content and Copyright
- MFLEURS & CO assumes no liability for errors or omissions in any material on MFLEURS & CO social media sites.
- For any content you post on MFLEURS & CO social media sites, you warrant that it is your own original work or if it is covered by intellectual property rights owned by third parties, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all rights to that third party content and specifically grant to MFLEURS & CO a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable right and license to exercise all copyright, publicity, moral rights and any other IP rights with respect to any such content you provide.
Social Media Complaints Policy
- MFLEURS & CO welcomes feedback about its products and services. If you contact us about a complaint on MFLEURS & CO social media sites, you will be responded to by a member of the customer service team who will endeavour to reply to and resolve your complaint in a timely manner in accordance with MFLEURS & CO Customer Services Policy.
- MFLEURS & CO has a zero tolerance approach to customers who use abusive or threatening language and will take action to protect its online customer service team including removing offensive posts and reporting the user to the appropriate social media platforms and, if deemed necessary, the police.
- Between the hours of 10AM-6PM from Monday to Friday will always endeavour to respond to your complaint.